Questions To Ask
When What Matters To You Is Quality Care In Your Own Home…
Visiting Hearts Home Care is an innovator in providing services in a caring and professional manner. We have an exceptional history, spanning 10+years, of providing care to people in moments that matter most. It is our utmost priority to address every need in a timely manner; and, it is our goal, above all else, to give the level of support that enables our residents to have as much independence as possible with care and respect.
About Our Care Partners:
While our Care Partners cannot replace the love and support of a person’s family, they provide helpful and necessary services needed to brighten the day, lighten the workload and ensure peace of mind. Because they play such a critical role in caring for those they serve it is important that they adhere to the highest standard of integrity.
- A minimum of 10 Hours orientation
- One hour per month continuing education
- State and Federal Criminal History Clearance
- Additional Background and Reference Checks
- DMV Drivers Record Clearance
- TB Testing
- Covered by Workers Compensation Insurance & Professional Liability Insurance/Bonded
- Full Skills Training
- First Aid and CPR Certified
We take the time to match you with a Care Partner that will be a trusted partner in your care. If for any reason you feel a change is required we will take the appropriate steps and provide a different Care Partner that better meets your needs.